Monday, September 10, 2012

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

I started taking my Atenelol with my Zanaflex right before bedtime, and controlling my heart rate during sleep seems to help with the hypnagogic hallucinations. But there's one odd symptom that's driving me crazy...

The feeling of ice water, spreading down my back. This happens when I'm laying in bed, but it's not a hallucination. I'm awake when I feel it. I jump up out of bed to check my sheets and comforters. Once I even yelled at my husband because I assumed his ice pack was leaking onto my side of the bed. There was nothing there. There never is. So why am I feeling ice water down my back and on my left hip? I'm tired of getting the weird-ass rare symptoms of everything. I've never heard of anyone else having this problem. I miss normal sleep :(

No comments:

Post a Comment